With a population of more than 11,000, Talsi is one of the smallest towns in Latvia. It’s also known as the green pearl of Courland. The town prides its nature and architecture. But the best you can find in this town is its ladies waiting for their chevalier. Although the town is small and old, ladies living in Talsi are modern and like hanging out. Of course, you won’t have many options when in Talsi, but you won’t escape the attention of Talsi girls. So, where to plan your romantic adventures in this town?
Top Talsi Dating Sites
Where to meet and date Talsi women?
Talsi is so small that you don’t need a transport to visit the famous places. It’s nice for promenades and evening romantic walks. Still, there are some special places you shouldn’t miss to visit:
- Slitere National Park
- Bilavy Velna Laivas, ancient ruins
- Natural Museum
- Udrkalns Watchtower
- Vegupite Waterfall
About dating in Talsi
Dating Talsi women is a great experience, as you’ll be spoiled with their attention. Ladies living in this town are progressive yet very traditional ladies. So, before you venture into dating them, be sure you want to find someone for a more serious relationship, which is a must when in Talsi. When dating in this town, be sure to do the following:
- Since Talsi women are known for being erudite and there are more than 10 big libraries for a small town, be sure to impress them with your knowledge.
- Talsi women are into sports, and the most favorite one is rally and ice hockey, so be ready to part of their active life.
- Don’t miss a chance to visit blind date events which are popular in the town, and such events are sponsored by the local administration.
- You better visit the town in July during a market fair held every year, and it’s the best place for meeting Talsi women.
Talsi ladies are really traditional and value their families, and once you become a part of their lives, you’ll discover a new world for yourself. The best place to find your Talsi girlfriend is online dating, with many sites dedicated to meeting Talsi women.